Samaritans Offering Support helps the seriously ill, disadvantaged, and veterans by providing assistance though projects and partnerships.
We are dedicated to helping the children, families, and communities in the United States through our projects and programs. Our non-profit work extends assistance to all people, regardless of their religious beliefs, gender, race, or ethnic background and are non-disease or military branch specific.
We believe that we can accomplish this mission only when our activities are directed by and inclusive of people with lower incomes and the seriously ill. Our efforts will be in response to local needs, conducted with an awareness of national trends and policies, organized within strong community-wide partnerships, and respectful of and sensitive to the diversity and strengths of all community members.
We accomplish our mission by:
• Offering support services and providing for basic needs to which all people have a right.
• Developing opportunities for people with lower incomes and the seriously ill.
• Increasing public awareness about the challenges that many people with lower incomes face.
• Ensuring that people with lower incomes provide the leadership in the decisions that affect their lives.
• Engaging many voices in promoting human rights and economic justice.